So here it is:
- One banana (I would use a frozen one so you don't have to pop it in the freezer like I did.)
- Two tablespoons of nut butter (I used almond butter)
- Two tablespoons of carob powder
- One teaspoon extra virgin coconut oil
- One tablespoon of chia seeds
- Two dried, pitted dates
- One cup of your choice of milk. I used regular milk but I imagine it would be just as good, if not better with almond or another milk. I will also try it with plain greek yogurt in the morning for an extra protein kick.
- a drop or two of vanilla extract
As a testament to how yummy it is, I was halfway finished drinking it when I realized I meant to take a picture for you guys. And you can trust a preggo when it comes to chocolate! (Or in this case "chocolate")
It's not the best picture, my computer/camera/phone all decided not to cooperate tonight. But here it is!